A time that we precious the most. Our destination is the perfect vacation place for families who come together and genuinely enjoy active leisure time in a family-friendly outdoor space. We will be your home, away from home, and you will enjoy your quality time with your family by choosing from a variety of our fun activities in nature.
Enjoy mountain biking with electric bikes on fun, easy, thematic, guided, or self-guided bike trails.
Our beautiful hills and comprehensive biking offer are perfect for creating unforgettable bike memories with your loved ones.
Do you want an E-bike adventure with your family? We have everything you need:
• rental of electric bikes,
• rental of protective equipment (helmet, knee and elbow pads),
• guided biking tours,
• licensed guide,
• GPS with preloaded biking tours (if you want to travel without a guide).
Do you have your electric bike? Be carefree, we have :
• space for safe storage of e-bikes,
• space for cleaning and service of e-bikes,
• charging batteries on e-bikes,
• washing and drying biking clothes.
Explore nature like never before. With electric bikes, you will all ride together: children, parents, aunts, uncles, grandmothers, and grandfathers,…
There are no obstacles. Our biking trails are suitable for experienced bikers enthusiasts, as well as for those with fewer experiences.
Do you know that compasses on Pohorje do not work? Discover this and many other secrets of Pohorje on themed, marked, family-friendly hiking trails.
Ribniško Pohorje is known for its flat ridges, amazing views, meadows, streams, and many lakes.
• Here is the highest peak of Pohorje, Črni vrh at an altitude of 1543 m,
• Mrzli studenec, the highest spring in Pohorje,
• Ribniško lake, the highest-lying peat bog in Central Europe,
• Lake Jelenovka,
• Lake Jezerc is one of the few glacial formations in Pohorje and a masterpiece of a small stream during the last ice age,…
Ribniško Lake is the most remarkable natural attraction in this part of Pohorje. It is no wonder that with its beauty it has been the inspiration for many fairy tales and fables in the past.
Discover our most valuable one about Jezernik and Ribniške lake.
All hiking trails will pass you by many historical attractions which are witnessing the rich history of Ribniško Pohorje:
• open-air museums (Lepšnik Forestry Museum, Josipdol Museum of Glassmaking, Stone Carving and Forestry,…)
• churches and sacral monuments,
• monuments from World War II (secret partisan hospitals,..)
The Drava River has always been of great importance to Ribniško Pohorje.
The rich cultural heritage of timber rafting in Drava Valley started to develop between the 19th and 20th centuries. They used rafts to transport wood from the surrounding forests to the Black Sea.
Take your family on a great, intimate experience where you will embark on a unique journey along our green river. Try your hand at rowing, try local delicacies, and enjoy the unspoiled beauty of nature.
The Timber Rafting with Hlodovec program includes:
• Welcome on arrival,
• presentation of the life and work of flossers,
• visiting the flossing room and watching a short film about the history of timber rafting,
• sailing with a log raft for 1.5 hours,
• guided program and test in rafting skills,
• Flosser’s dish with delicacies from Carinthian farms,
• use of a resting net.
Complete Relaxation In a feel at the home-like environment.
Each of our spacious, fully equipped apartments is offering the best possible experience for all the families who value peace after active leisure time.
We are a cyclist-friendly 4-star accommodation with four bikes obtained by Outdoor Slovenia, more about our offer for cyclists on Black Peak E-bike.
Naložbo (Vavčer za digitalni marketing – razvoj spletne strani) sofinancirata Republika Slovenija in Evropska unija iz Evropskega sklada za regionalni razvoj.