1.1 These general conditions and instructions for rental and use of the apartments and bundled offers (hereinafter the general conditions) constitute an integral part of the contract between a provider RBS TURIZEM d.o.o. Ribnica na Pohorju 26, 2364 Ribnica na Pohorju, Registration No. 3686388000, VAT No. SI 16385616 (hereinafter the provider) and the person who has concluded the contract to rent an apartment or to benefit from bundled offers (herein after a guest) and apply for rental apartments or other rooms in the apartment settlement Lake Peak Apartments and other provided services.
1.2 A guest is anyone who made a valid order for using/renting the apartment or bundled offer in verbal, written, or electronic form (hereinafter reservation or order), performed a lease, or made the payment for an apartment or bundled offer rental. A guest is a third person who made an order for another person.
1.3 With the order, the guest agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirms that (he o she) was fully aware of and understands the general conditions at the time of making the reservation. General conditions are on the website www.lake-peak.com, in the reception, and at the apartment house.
1.4 Information about services and offers are available on the provider’s website www.lake-peak.com, and in other promotional materials, representing an invitation to reservations, and do not bind the provider. The provider is not liable for any damage that may occur as a result of published information.
1.5 General conditions also apply to bundled offers of the provider, that besides apartment rental also include additional services or benefits (ski pass discount, wellness center usage, etc.), in accordance with the terms of the respective offer, published by the provider.
1.6 An integral part of these general conditions is also house rules, published on the website: www.lake-peak.com, and located in the reception, in each apartment and apartment house, as well as on the price list of the provider.
2. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
2.1 At the time of reservation, the guest must provide information about name, surname, address, rental period, and chosen apartment, and guarantee the authenticity and veracity of the information. In case of false information at the check-in, the guest is responsible for the consequences resulting from the incorrect data.
2.2 Upon payment of the full amount of the rental price of the apartment house, bundled offer, or additional services, the provider will issue an invoice.
2.3 Booking is binding for the guest. One can waive the booking only in accordance with provisions of the cancellation of the lease (number 5 of the general conditions).
2.4 Binding reservation is, in addition to the explicit written booking, also each order forwarded in oral or written form, which contains the name and surname of the guest and other participants, payment of the accommodation or any part of it.
2.5 Invoice payment can be made in cash (€) or transferred to the provider’s bank account SI56 0228 0025 8453 227, or debit and credit cards (BA, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa).
3. TOURIST TAX
3.1 In accordance with Article 23 of the Tourism Development Act (Official Gazette of Slovenia No. 2/04 with amendments and additions), the guest is obliged to pay the tourist tax together with the payment of accommodation. In accordance with the Article 23 of the Tourism Development Act (Official Gazette of Slovenia 2/04 with amendments and additions) following are acquitted of tourist tax payment:
Children up to seven years of age,
People with a photocopied certificate of invalidity or official expert opinion of the competent commission for the determining disability, or disability card,
Children and adolescents with photocopied decisions relating to the classification and guidance of children with disabilities,
Foreigners are exempt from tax payments by the international regulations and agreements,
3.2 50% discount on tourist tax for young people between the age of seven and eighteen.
4. THE PRICE OF ACCOMMODATION
4.1 The service provider’s price list for the current year (in €) is published on the website www.lake-peak.com and at the reception. All published prices include VAT.
4.2 The provider reserves the right to modify the prices of the services. Apartment rental prices bundled offers, and other services are consistent with the prices, published on the day of the reservation.
4.3 The price of the apartment rental includes the use of the equipment, bed linen, and towels, consumption of water, electricity, internet, television, and uncovered parking space in front of the apartment house. Additional services are those that are not included in the accommodation price and are charged extra. In the case of the apartment rental for more than two nights, the final cleaning is included in the final price. In other cases (a shorter rental period) the final cleaning represents an extra charge in accordance with the current price list. Tourist tax is not included in the rental price and must be paid at the latest at the reception at the checkout, if not agreed otherwise. At the conclusion of the contract, the guest and the provider can make an agreement about other services billed separately (for example extra people, pets, safe deposit box rental, etc.).
5.1 When renting the apartment, the guest must pay a 100.00 € security deposit in cash upon arrival.
5.2 In case the guest caused damage to the apartment equipment or apartment settlement, or did not leave the apartment in the expected clean state, the provider is entitled to charge for the damages or to cover the expenses with the security deposit.
5.3 The security deposit will be reimbursed to the customer in the amount of the difference in the final price of the service; to the extent that no damage was caused to the apartment or apartment settlement, and that the apartment was left in the expected clean state.
5.4 If the security deposit is not adequate for the damages, the guest is obliged to pay the total damage.
6. GUEST’S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
6.1 The guest has the right to cancel the reservation. In case of cancellation, the provider has a right to reimbursement of the expenses due to the cancellation (compensation), regardless of the reason. The guest must inform the provider about the cancellation in writing (by mail or e-mail). If cancellation is not made in writing, the reservation is deemed not to be canceled.
6.2 The compensation because of cancellation that must be paid by the guest depends on the time in which the guest submitted the written cancellation.
- If the reservation was made for less than three days, it should be canceled at least three days prior to the scheduled arrival; otherwise, the provider has a right to demand 50% of the price of the reservation.
- If the reservation was made for more than three days, it should be canceled at least 7 days prior to the arrival; otherwise, the provider has a right to demand 50% of the price of the reservation.
- If the guest does not cancel the reservation, the provider has a right to charge for the full reservation.
- 6.3 In case the guest does not check in to the booked services and does not appear at the reception until the end of the day of the intended arrival (“no-show”), the reservation is considered canceled and the costs of cancellation will be charged in accordance with the previous paragraph. The provisions of the preceding sentence will not be applied if the delay is previously reported by the guest. In case of a delay, the guest is obliged to pay the entire value of the reservation.
- 6.4 If the guest checks out earlier than planned and does not make use of all the benefits or offered services, for reasons that do not depend on the provider (illness, trip changes, bad weather conditions, etc.), the guest is not entitled to reimbursement of the costs and must pay the entire value of the reservation. In the event of termination of the lease due to the force majeure, without the existence of the reasons on the side of the provider, the guest has no right to claim any damages or price reductions.
- 6.5 In case the amount of the reimbursement of the costs of the cancellation, according to paragraph 5.3 of the general conditions, is lower than the already paid security deposit, the provider shall return the difference in the price interest-free within eight days after the end of the period of the reservation.
- 6.6 After booking, the guest can change the name or the number of people staying in the apartment, provided that such amendment will not exceed the total allowable number of people in the individual apartment, as it is defined in the price list.
- 7. THE PROVIDER’S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- 7.1 In accordance with the applicable law, in the case before or during the execution of service occur circumstances, that could not be prevented or avoided, the provider reserves the right to change or cancel the reservation.
- 7.2 The provider may cancel the contract or withdraw from the contract and claim damages from a guest who violates the provisions of the contract, general conditions, or house rules.
- 7.3 In the event of termination of the contract by the provider under the preceding paragraph, the guest is not entitled to reimbursement of the cost of the reservation and is obliged to pay the entire value of the reservation of the rental.
- 7.4 If the provider, due to the objective circumstances of force majeure, which includes all unexpected and unforeseen events, arising independently from the will of the contracting parties and that could not be foreseen and affect the performance of the contractual obligations, the provider can terminate the reservation or withdraw from the contract. In such case, the guest is entitled to a full reimbursement of the advance payment, or in a case of partially carried out service, proportional reimbursement of the reservation value. The guest is not entitled to reimbursement of any other damages.
- 8. GUEST’S OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS
8.1 The guest is bound to use all of the devices and equipment in the apartment and apartment house with the utmost care and forethought in accordance with the general conditions and house rules. In case of intentional or negligent damage to the devices or equipment in the apartment or apartment settlement, the guest is obliged to repay the entire damages. In case there is damage in the apartment or apartment settlement, the guest is required to notify the provider as soon as possible. In addition to the guest, all other users of the apartment are contractually obliged and must guarantee the reimbursement of the potential damage.
8.2 The guest undertakes to:
- Have valid documents,
- Respect the house rules in accommodation/apartments, as well as cooperate with the service provider in good faith,
- Upon arrival at the reception, the guest will hand confirmation of payment, a certificate of a reservation or a voucher received in the mail or e-mail.
- 8.3 In case the guest arrives at an unclean or dirty apartment, he or she should notify the provider immediately. When there are available capacities, the guest has a right to allocate to another, clean apartment, in accordance with paragraph 6.5 of the General Conditions. In so far as the appropriate apartment is not available, the provider is obliged to clean the selected apartment within two hours. If the apartment is not cleaned in the given time, the guest has a right to reimbursement of costs — a 5% discount to the previously agreed price (confirmed reservation), but not more than 25.00 €.
- 8.4 In case of damaged equipment in the apartment, the guest has a right to reimbursement of the relative cost of accommodation: • Due to an error (failure to act) of the equipment or devices, when the error cannot be repaired within 24 hours, the guest is entitled to a 10% discount on the agreed value of the daily rent, for each day of non-functioning equipment, not more than 50.00 €; • In case of a power outage for more than 24 hours, the guest is entitled to a 10% discount on the agreed value of the rental, but not more than 50.00 €; • In case of internet connection failure for more than 24 hours, the guest is entitled to a 10% discount on an agreed value of the daily rental for each day of inaction, but not more than 50.00 €.
- 8.5 The guest commits to inform the reception of any deficiencies in the inventory of the apartment. The provider commits to immediately replacing the missing inventory with a new one. In such a case, the guest is not entitled to any damages or price reduction services.
- 8.6 The provider does not take any responsibility for the reduced time of ski facilities operations in the chosen ski center, which is the result of a lack of snow or other unforeseen circumstances (weather, natural disasters, technical barriers, etc.). Partial closure of ski resorts due to unfavorable weather conditions or technical problems is not a reason for the cancellation. In such cases, the guest is not entitled to compensation or reimbursement of the costs of the ski accommodation, or any other services (for example wellness).
- 8.7 The provider is not responsible for any delays in public transportation, delays due to traffic jams or crowded ski lifts, as well as amendments to the booking by the guest, which would occur as a result of such delays.
- 8.8 Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden. Smoking is allowed on the terraces and balconies of the apartments. In a case of violation of the smoking ban, a penalty is 100.00 € and it will be charged with the rent.
- 8.9 People not registered at the reception of the apartment settlement, are not allowed to stay overnight. In case of overnight stay of non-registered people, 50.00 € will be charged for each person, as well as tourist tax for every individual.
- 8.10. Night order and peace at the apartment settlement apply from 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Night order and peace do not apply in case of emergency intervention, maintenance interventions, and force majeure. In case of violation of the night order and peace, the provider will act according to the Protection of Public Order Act and also reserves the right to terminate the contract or to the defaulting participant that is staying at the apartment.
- 8.11 Due to disturbance of night peace and order, the guest is not entitled to compensation or reduction in price (discount).
- 8.12 In case of the provider’s intervention or the intervention of another service provider, because of the deliberate triggering of active fire protection systems or violating the night peace, the amount of 100.00 € will be charged along with the rent.
- 8.13 The provider commits to providing security for all guests and their belongings. However, the provider is not liable for any injuries to the guests in the apartments.
- 8.14 The guest is obliged to take care of his own safety and the safety of other people in the apartment settlement, as well as the safety of their property and the appropriate control of machines and devices that they bring along.
- 8.15 The provider, except for the damage that has been caused by its gross negligence, shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, destruction, theft, or loss of property or personal injury of a guest or users of the provider’s service, during use or stay in apartments, apartment houses or other parts of the apartment settlement. In any case, compensation value may not exceed the contractual values.
- 9. PETS
- 9.1 Pets are allowed in some apartments, particularly indicated in the price list of the provider, but they must be previously announced.
- 9.2 The provider is not liable for any allergies and similar diseases that are caused by the cohabitation of the pet in the apartment.
- 9.3 Registration of the pet is required at the reservation.
- 9.4 Pet’s accommodation is not included in the apartment price and is additionally charged according to the current price list.
- 9.5 In case of a pet in the apartment not intended for pets, the provider can cancel the contract in accordance with paragraph 6.3 of the general conditions.
- 9.6 In case of undeclared stay of the pet in the apartment provided for the animals, the guest is obliged to pay the amount of the residence of the pet in accordance with the price list.
- 10. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- 10.1 Accommodation of guests is possible after 5:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. If the apartment is free and ready to move in before 5:00 p.m. (or other previously agreed time), it is also possible to arrive earlier.
- 10.2 On the day of departure, the apartment must be vacated and keys returned to the reception until 10:00 a.m. if not otherwise agreed. If the guest exceeds this time without a prior agreement with the provider, the provider can request an additional 50% of the daily rent payment.
- 11. RECEPTION
- 11.1 The reception at the apartment settlement is open every day:
Monday – Thursday od 8.00 a.m. – 13.00 p.m. and 16.00 p.m. – 18.00 p.m.
Friday 8.00 a.m. – 12.00 a.m. and 16.00 p.m. – 19.00 p.m.
Saturday 8.00 a.m. – 12.00 and 16.00 p.m. – 18.00 p.m.
Sunday 8.00 a.m. – 12.00 a.m.
(telephone number for outside working hours + 386 31 684 655).
11.2 Guests receive keys at the reception after 4:00 p.m., where they also return them on the day of departure until 10:00 a.m.
11.3 Reselling or misuse of keys is prohibited.
11.4 For any lost or stolen key/card, the guest will be charged 15.00 € for the replacement.
11.5 Upon arrival the guest checks in at the reception and submits:
- A valid message of the confirmation of the reservation or voucher;
- Identity card, passport, or driver’s license for all persons specified in the reservation confirmation (voucher).
- 11.6 Tourist tax, the rest of the payment of the renting, and any additional services, guest settles on the day of departure at the, at the latest by 10:00 a.m.
- 12. FIRE SAFETY
- 12.1 Fire orders and emergency exits are clearly marked. Guests are required to be educated about the location of fire extinguishers and fire orders. Guests are required to consider the firing order and the instructions of the service provider or the staff. 12.2 In case of deliberate initiation of the fire alarm when there is no reason for it, or if the alarm triggers because of smoking or incorrect use of a heating appliance, the client shall bear the costs of the fire intervention.
- 13. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- 13.1 The provider undertakes all the information about the client to protect in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- 13.2 The guest explicitly permits that the provider uses his or her personal information until revoked, in their own databases for the sole purpose of realization of the order, statistical processing, and additional information offers, and expressly consents that his or her personal information, for the purpose of providing agreed services from the contract, can be forwarded to other contractors, established in Slovenia, appropriately registered for the processing personal data and with which the provider has a contract for the processing of personal data, with the purpose of the correct execution of the package offers.
- 13.3 At any time the guest may, without any explanation, ask the provider to permanently or temporarily cease to use their personal information, which must be done with a written statement. In such case, the provider will only use the client’s personal information necessary for the execution of the contractual obligations (the execution of the rent, voucher issue, tourist tax payment, making ski cards), and keep them only for a time to fulfill a contract.
- 14. RESOLVING COMPLAINTS OR APPEALS
- 14.1 The guest is bound to immediately notify the reception of any irregularities or deficiencies of the apartment or package offer as soon as possible. Each complaint shall be drawn up.
- 14.2 When it is obvious that the claim/complaint could be resolved on the spot (for example lack of cleanliness of the apartment, broken equipment, etc.), and the guest did not immediately inform the staff of the irregularities, it is deemed that the guest has agreed with such a service, and thereby lost the right to subsequent complaints and claims for a price reduction or compensation for damages.
- 4.3 The amount of compensation that the provider is responsible for paying for any reason is limited to the amount paid in advance or contract value (package deals or rental apartments).
- 15. FINAL CLAUSES
- 15.1 Any disputes will be settled by the competent court in Maribor with the use of Slovenian law.
15.2 General conditions have properties of the contract and are an integral part of the contract on the rental of apartments or the execution of the package offers.
15.3. These general conditions shall take effect on the day of their publication at www.lake-peak.com, in September 2020.
RBS TURIZEM, d. o. o.
Ribnica na Pohorju 26
2364 Ribnica na Pohorju